Tournament Entry Fees & deadlines
2018 Tournament Entry Fees
- NCVF Members are teams that have completed team registration and paid the team registration fee online via the NCVF Team Registration system prior to registering for the national tournament.
- USAV Members are teams that have completed team and player registration and paid the associated fees through their local USA Volleyball region to compete in local sanctioned USAV events.
- There is no longer a discount for clubs that enter multiple teams in the tournament. All teams are subject to the entry fees listed above.
- Entry fees are non-refundable after the entry deadline has passed. (Except for teams on a wait list that do not get into tournament).
- NO ENTRY FEE, OR ANY PORTION OF SUCH FEE, will be refunded to a team that withdraws from the tournament AFTER the entry fee payment is received after the entry deadline has passed.
- Teams need to ensure that they have completed all required registration items before the deadline passes. All deadlines are posted on the NCVF National Tournament website and are listed below. The tournament reaches capacity every year and teams will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis for entry registration complete date. Just because your entry is completed by the deadline does not necessarily mean you will be accepted into the tournament if we reach capacity ahead of the deadline so get you entry competed and paid ASAP.